BD Cyborg Clip
The Black Diamond Cyborg is a high-end ice and mixed climbing crampon with a lightweight stainless steel design. Optimized for steep waterfall ice, mixed climbing or hard mountain routes, the Cyborg's semi-rigid design offers maximum control for precise placement with minimal weight. Used in mono- or dual-point configuration, the modular, hooded vertical frontpoints perform flawlessly on everything from tiny rock edges to thin ice smears. Its stainless steel construction won�t rust and avoids environmentally toxic coatings that wear off in the mountains.
- Distinctive stainless steel construction doesn't rust, is more durable, resists snow balling and saves weight
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel lever offers precision fit
- A djustable, hooded frontpoints and aggressive secondary points
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- Includes dual-density ABS