Helsport Lavvu - Trek - Varanger
LAVVU tj�ldin eru bygg� � hef�um hir�ingjanna sem hafa � gegnum �r��sundin notast vi� �essa t�kni.
N�nar � heimas��u Helsport.
Varnager tj�ldin f�st � �remur st�r�um og eru seld �annig a� ytratjali� og s�lan eru s�r ef einhvern vantar bara skj�li� en svo er h�gt a� kaupa � sitt hvoru lagi innratjaldi� og botninn. Einnig f�st vi�arofnar sem nota m� til upphitunar og eldunar.
�tr�lega r�mg�� �ar sem st�rsta tjaldi�tekur t.d. allt a� 12-14 manns � gistingu.
|Varanger 4-6 manna
|Varanger 8-10 manna
|Varanger 12-14 manna
Skemmtilegur valkostur fyrir sk�taf�l�g, ��r�ttaf�l�g�og fer�a�j�nustua�ila...
Helsport Rainguard� Flame retardant outer tent
Aluminium Center Pole
Compatible with Helsport Lavvu Oven
Attachment points for ground sheet (sold seperately)
Airflow II ventilation:
Proper ventilation of your tent will prevent condensation, dramatically improving the living environment inside.
5 years productguarantee, 10 years guarantee for availability of spare parts. Our service department will repair damaged products not covered under warranty for a reasonable fee.
||12,5 m 2
||17,0 m 2
||23,5 m 2
|Outer tent weight
|Inner tent weight
|Ground sheet weight
|Total�weight (+/- 10%)
Based on years of testing and analysis, we has developed the Helsport lavvu pole.
We offer our special aluminium alloy pole with:�
- Very good resistance against permanent bending
- High level of break-strength
- 100% anti-oxidation treatment to prevent corrosion
Use of fire
|I HIn the Helsport lavvu we use flame retardant materials. You may use a campfire inside the tent, but for your own responsibility. You must be very careful. Some advice:
- Fire pit in the centre of the lavvu
- use stones to make a campfire ring (diameter approx. 50cm)
- materials will melt when exposed to direct heat over time
- maximum flame high: Small lavvus: 20-30cm and large lavvus: 30-40cm
- never leave the lavvu unattended with a burning fire inside
- never place flammable objects or equipment close to the fireplace
- always have water or snow available in case of emergency
We use a flame retardent polyester designed specially for our lavvus. Helsport Rainguard� for lavvus includes also the following features:�
FLAME RETARDENT SHEET.
Ground sheets are a critical component of all tents because they are exposed to high moisture levels and additional wear and tear. Helsport�s ground sheets compliment the quality of our outer tent fabrics with higher water resistance (5000mm) and increased durability, greatly increasing the comfort and lifespan of our tents.
- Minimum 4000mm water resistant - waterproof
- High tear resistance for security
- Special durable coating which gives high abrasion resistance and long-life
- Increased UV resistance which increases product lifetime
- Fabric stability which keeps the fly sheet taut even under variable weather and temperature conditions
- Anti-mould treatment
It is the unique combination of these features which has made Helsport's fly sheet fabric known the world over.
Seams and stitching
|Seams and stitching are another critical factor for building quality tents. Helsport uses double-needle stitching on all seams under stress. Double-needle stitch is the only seam that won�t come apart even if the thread is broken or destroyed. Other load bearing points on our tents are reinforced with bartacks and special stitching incorporated with nylon webbing.
Helsport tent thread is specially developed using a polyester core that is spun with cotton fibre to produce a thread that expands when exposed to moisture, which seals the seam even tighter. Seam sealer or paraffin wax can also be applied should seams begin to perspire over time.
|OTHER STANDARD FEATURES�
- Attachment points for hanging an inner drying line, etc.
- YKK zippers.
- Colored, easy to see guy lines.