Helsport Lavvu - X-Trem - Finnmark 6-8 manna
Finnmark tjaldi� er �tla� fyrir enn meiri ve�urh�� en Varanger tj�ldin...
N�nar � heimas��u Helsport.
We have combined years of experience and knowledge into our new flagship lavvu with details like an adjustable inner tent, which can be easily lowered from inside to increase heat retention, and a permanent groundsheet with Velcro opening for fire or cold pits. Finnmark is equipped with all the extras such as storm flaps, lots of guy lines and peg points for increased stability, and double entries with mosquito mesh and protected zippers. Two Helsport AirflowII� ventilation ducts combine with an internally adjustable top opening to ensure sufficient airflow inside, preventing condensation and improving air quality. attachment points for installing the inner tent and the single aluminium center pole make the lavvu quick and easy to set up. the outer shell is made of a specially developed version of our Helsport rainguard� fabric which, along with all of the fabrics used, are treated with a flame retardant material making them ideal for use in lavvu. with room for six to eight people, finnmark comes complete with inner tent, mesh top opening cover and ground sheet.
Flame retardant inner tent (included), adjustable height.
Permanent ground sheet with opening for fire or cold pit
Aluminium Center Pole
Storm flaps plus extra guy-line points and peg loops
Airflow II ventilation:
Proper ventilation of your tent will prevent condensation, dramatically improving the living environment inside.
5 years productguarantee, 10 years guarantee for availability of spare parts. Our service department will repair damaged products not covered under warranty for a reasonable fee.
||14 m 2
|Outer tent weight
||4,6 kg (with ground sheet)
|Inner tent weight
|Total�weight (+/- 10%)
Based on years of testing and analysis, we has developed the Helsport lavvu pole.
We offer our special aluminium alloy pole with:�
- Very good resistance against permanent bending
- High level of break-strength
- 100% anti-oxidation treatment to prevent corrosion
Use of fire
|In the Helsport lavvu we use flame retardant materials. You may use a campfire inside the tent, but for your own responsibility. You must be very careful. Some advice:�
- Fire pit in the centre of the lavvu
- use stones to make a campfire ring (diameter approx. 50cm)
- materials will melt when exposed to direct heat over time
- maximum flame high: Small lavvus: 20-30cm and large lavvus: 30-40cm
- never leave the lavvu unattended with a burning fire inside
- never place flammable objects or equipment close to the fireplace
- always have water or snow available in case of emergency
We use a flame retardent polyester designed specially for our lavvus. Helsport Rainguard� for lavvus includes also the following features:�
- Minimum 4000mm water resistant - waterproof
- High tear resistance for security
- Special durable coating which gives high abrasion resistance and long-life
- Increased UV resistance which increases product lifetime
- Fabric stability which keeps the fly sheet taut even under variable weather and temperature conditions
- Anti-mould treatment
It is the unique combination of these features which has made Helsport's fly sheet fabric known the world over.
FLAME RETARDENT SHEET.
Ground sheets are a critical component of all tents because they are exposed to high moisture levels and additional wear and tear. Helsport�s ground sheets compliment the quality of our outer tent fabrics with higher water resistance (5000mm) and increased durability, greatly increasing the comfort and lifespan of our tents.
Seams and stitching
|Seams and stitching are another critical factor for building quality tents. Helsport ses double-needle stitching on all seams under stress. Double-needle stitch is the only seam that won�t come apart even if the thread is broken or destroyed. Other load bearing points on our tents are reinforced with bartacks and special stitching incorporated with nylon webbing.
Helsport tent thread is specially developed using a polyester core that is spun with cotton fibre to produce a thread that expands when exposed to moisture, which seals the seam even tighter. Seam sealer or paraffin wax can also be applied should seams begin to perspire over time.
|OTHER STANDARD FEATURES�
- Attachment points for hanging an inner drying line, etc.
- YKK zippers.
- Colored, easy to see guy lines.