Petzl M10 klifurbroddar
Single or double-point crampons for difficult mixed and icefall climbing.
- High-performance front points:
- notched with hooking points.
- 2nd row of teeth inclined forward for stabilized position.
- Can adapt to suit different conditions or climbing styles:
- supplied in double-point version, they can be converted to single-point crampons (spanner and braces supplied),
- multiple adjustment of the front points: inclination, position (symmetrical or asymmetrical in single or double point version) and length.
- Stability of placements:
- first row of forward lateral points are inclined toward the rear for hooking,
- small teeth distributed over the forward part to stabilize the foot,
- lateral points inclined outwards for edge placements.
- Precision interface with the boot:
- 3 adjustment positions of the wire to move the boot forward or backward on the crampon,
- the wire can be offset to adapt to asymmetric boots,
- adjustment is easy (no tools) and precise (to the half-size) thanks to the double row of offset holes.
- front points in forged steel,
- vertical structure, protecting the adjustment screws.
- Front points can be replaced when worn out.
- Set up with the LEVERLOCK binding, for boots with rear sole overlaps. Heel bail with micrometric adjustment and wide adjustment range at the rear.
- ANTISNOW available as an option, to avoid the build-up of snow.
� Technical specifications :
- Dual-point or mono-point.
- Sizes: 34 to 45 (M bar, fitted as standard) and 40 to 50 (L bar, optional).
- Weight : 2 x 532 g = 1064 g.