Petzl Myo XP
Petzl Myo XP vegur 180 gr�mm a� rafhl��um me�t�ldum og gefur birtu upp � 150 lumens.
A�eins til � Kringlunni.
�flugt lj�s me� langan lj�sgeisla sem h�gt er a� setja riffla�an flipa fyrir til �ess a� f� dreif�ara lj�s.
Powerful headlamp, 4�lighting levels, Boost mode and Wide�Angle lens
The MYO�XP headlamp was developed for high-level performance. To do this, it uses a high-output LED, a Wide�Angle lens, three constant lighting levels and a flashing mode. This headlamp provides powerful lighting that can be adapted to the situation and the activity. The�Wide�Angle lens option is useful for instantly switching between long-range and proximity lighting. If necessary, it is possible to occasionally increase the light output to 150�lumens with the Boost mode (to locate a person, a car,�etc.). To efficiently manage battery life, this headlamp comes with a battery charge indicator light.
- 150�lumens (Boost mode), 85�lumens (maximum level)
- shines up to 97�meters (Boost mode)
Headlamp can adapt to your lighting needed:
- ability to adapt the light�s brightness to the activity:�three�lighting levels
(maximum, optimum, economic)
- Wide Angle lens allows to quickly switch from flood beam proximity lighting to focused long-distance lighting in a single movement
- Boost mode increases power if needed, while optimizing energy consumption and weight (175�g including batteries)
- with flashing mode
- perfect for endurance-oriented activities:�180�h light duration at economic level
- light body is tiltable to direct the light beam where needed
Comfortable and stable:
- compact design
- adjustable elastic headband
- top strap included (not attached) for increased stability if needed
Reliable and durable:
- battery charge indicator light:�warns when the batteries are 70�% and 90�% discharged
- switches are protected from accidental operation when light body is in upright position
- bulb does not need to be replaced
- water resistant for all-weather use
SJ� N�NAR UM H�FU�LJ�S, LUMENS OG IPX H�R