Zipka2vegur 69 grömm að rafhlöðu með töldum og gefur birtu upp á 40 lumens.
Zipka2 ljósin eru með mjóan þveng í stað breiðu teigjunnar sem að gerir það ennþá léttara (69 grömm með rafhlöðum), en að öðru leiti er þetta sama ljós og Tikka2 með fjórar dýóður og 40 lumens í birtu...
Ultra-compact 4 LED headlamp with retractable cord, three lighting modes (two continuous and one strobe)
The ultra-compact ZIPKA headlamp is equipped with the ZIP retractable cord system. This feature allows the headlamp to be worn on the head or wrist, or attached to any other support, like a tent pole, etc. This headlamp is extremely versatile, thanks to its three lighting levels (maximum, economic and strobe), which are accessed with a simple electronic push-button switch. In maximum mode, the four LEDs deliver 40 lumens of light and provide enough light to see over a distance of 29 meters.
In economic mode, the lifetime of the batteries can be extended to up to 120 hours for a long burn-time. The battery compartment is now hinged for easier access along with an easier to use closure system.
Compact, light and comfortable:
- 25 % more compact than the TIKKA � headlamp
- single compartment contains LEDs and batteries
- ZIP retractable cord is adjustable
Versatile and energy efficient:
- Three lighting modes (maximum, economic and strobe mode)
- 120 h light duration at economic level
Easy to use:
- electronic push-button switch
- battery pack is easy to open
- ADAPT system is quick to mount
- 40 lumens (maximum level)
- shines up to 29 meters (maximum level)
- push-button switch limits inadvertently turning on the lamp during storage
- ZIP retractable cord is made of Dyneema for excellent durability
Compatible with lithium batteries:
- lighter than alkaline batteries
- better performance at lower temperatures
- E94 PS: storm gray
- E94 PT: tropical blue
Operates on three alkaline AAA/LR03 batteries (included)
Compatible with lithium batteries
Degree of protection: IP X4 (water-resistant)
Weight: 69 g including batteries
SJÁ NÁNAR UM HÖFUÐLJÓS, LUMENS OG IPX HÉR